Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute Annual International Symposium
The symposium will include sessions on:
- Target and biomarker validation
- Clinical and pre-clinical
- Developing target strategies
- What makes a good target?
As always, we have assembled an outstanding list of world-leading researchers to present their work. Our keynote speakers include:
- William Sellers (The Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard)
- Charles Mullighan (St Jude Children's Research Hospital)
- René Bernards (Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- Frank McCormick (UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Centre)
Full registration(£260) includes lunch and dinner on Thursday 1 March, lunch and the symposium dinner (7.00pm for 7.30pm in Peterhouse College, Cambridge) on Friday 2 March. Delegates not wishing to attend the symposium dinner can select symposium only registration (£220) which includes lunch and dinner on Thursday 1 March and lunch on Friday 2 March.
CRUK CI staff and members of CRUK Cambridge Centre (check that you are on their membership list) receive discounted rates of £100 and £60 for full registration and symposium only registration respectively.