Healthy futures: genomics and beyond
Join an international line-up of expert speakers to explore how genomics and other emerging technologies are transforming the healthcare landscape, and consider some of the critical people, practical and policy issues that lie ahead. Our events always include high-quality discussion and plenty of networking opportunities.
- Look ahead with Dr Robert Green (Director, Genomes2People) to what a future of personalised medicine informed by genomics will look like
- Learn from the nation’s top doctor, Prof Dame Sally Davies (Chief Medical Officer for England) on how her vision of Generation Genome can be realised
- Hear from Professor Sue Hill (Chief Scientific Officer, NHS England) on creating a national genomic medicine service and the challenges ahead
- Discover some of the other emerging technologies set to transform healthcare
- Debate the pathways and pitfalls ahead with those working to make personalised healthcare a reality
- Gain insight into how innovations get into clinical practice
- Imagine a future underpinned by personal connected health
Who should attend?
This meeting is suitable for anyone with an interest in aspects of genomic medicine and personalised healthcare – practical, policy, or person-centred – including:
- NHS scientific, clinical and policy professionals - reduced price until 30 Sep!
- NGOs and charities
- Patient and public representatives
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic and medical device companies
- Other industry professionals – legal, insurance
Tickets are £160 for the whole event including all refreshments, snacks, a networking lunch and closing wine reception, with an optional £8 fee for car parking.
NHS employees – special reduced rate of £95 available for a limited time. Discount is only available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org