NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG Research Celebration Event
We have a number of research leaders speaking and we are anticipating a senior audience including Board representation from the various Trusts in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
There is brief context setting at the start
- Clinical Research Network: Eastern; Eastern Academic Health Science Network; Cambridge University Health Partners and Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research & Care East of England
Brief talks from inspiring research leaders include:
- Professor Simon Griffin, Professor of General Practice, University of Cambridge/GP - Diabetes research in general practice
- Dr Ian Smith, Consultant Physician and Deputy Medical Director, [Title to confirm] Papworth Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Karen McAdam, Consultant Medical Oncologist Breast Cancer Research Peterborough Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust .
- Dr Tamsin Brown, Community Paediatrician Intervention for chronic otitis media in children Cambridgeshire Community Services NHS Trust
- Dr Sangeeta Pathak, [To confirm], Consultant Obstetrician Reproductive health Hinchingbrooke Health Care NHS Trust
- Viv Shaw, R&D Manager Supporting primary care research – patient and system benefits NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group
- Professor Rebecca Fitzgerald, MRC Programme Leader, MRC Cancer Unit/ Honorary Consultant in Gastroenterology and General Medicine, Cambridge University Hospitals - Bringing Cytosponge technology into primary care for early detection of oesophageal cancer: a solution for patients, health policy makers and economists
- Professor Ed Bullmore, Professor of Psychiatry University of Cambridge/ R&D Director Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust The Inflamed Mind and Depression
- Dr Fiona Head, Consultant in Public Health -Improving Outcomes Team, NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG - Round up and close
To book please email to email@example.com.