Rare Disease Day Cambridge Lecture
The evening highlights Rare Disease Day and Rare Disease Research
Are you interested in Rare Disease research?
Do you want to find out more about the research taking place in Cambridge in the field of Rare Disease?
If the answer is yes then this evening lecture and networking opportunity will be of interest to you.
It will Include:
- Hearing from speakers involved in rare disease research
- A Q&A session with all the speakers
- Connecting with other patients and carers
- Meet organisations and industry with an interested in rare diseases
- Refreshments will be provided before and after the lecture
With representatives from Rare Disease community, patients, charities and researchers the evening offers fantastic opportunities for networking and information sharing.