Research Nurse Symposium 2016
The NIHR Cambridge BioResource nursing team is proud to host a Research Nurse Symposium. This day is a meeting for research nurses to connect, share practice and celebrate our speciality and will be particularly relevant to those working within the Cambridge Biomedical campus and the wider region.
The day will be open to:
- All nurses currently working to deliver research studies.
- The focus of this day will be to highlight and promote the speciality of research nursing.
- We would especially encourage those working within the East Anglia region to attend.
The programme will include presentations from:
- Research nurses working in a diverse range of specialties, including those working within industry
- Dr Susan Hamer, Director of Nursing, Learning and Organisation Development, NIHR CRN
- Claire Whitehouse, Lead Nurse for Research, James Paget University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and originator of #Whywedoresearch
- The Cambridge BioResource nursing team's Volunteer-Centric Model
- 'Where next' discussion